The Williamsburg County Delinquent Tax Sale is held once a year beginning at 10 am.
- Please note that all dates are subject to adjustment due to calendar conflicts.
- Property to be sold is advertised in The Kingstree News and The Weekly Observer. The ads run for 3 consecutive weeks prior to the tax sale.
- All bids must be paid in full by 5 pm the same day with cash, cashier’s check or money order. A receipt will be issued for each bid.
- There is a 1 year and 1 day waiting period before a Tax Title to the land or mobile home on which your bid is given.
- The purchaser of property at a tax sale acquires the title without warranty and buys at his own risk. The county is not liable for the quality or quantity of the property sold.